Horizon DeFi Podcast — Episode 2 — Learning from Synthetix
In today’s Episode our Educational Director Stanton is joined once again by core team member Jay. Together they talk about the background of Horizon Protocol, and how it got to where it is now.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What was the motivation behind starting with Horizon Protocol?
- Why was Synthetix chosen to be forked over others?
- What is Horizon Protocol doing differently?
- What roadblocks are there for Horizon Protocol to achieve a level closer to that of Synthetix?
- What are the differences between Ethereum and the BNB Chain ecosystem?
- What are some of the advantages and opportunities of using Horizon Protocol?
To listen to the podcast, follow any of these links:
In case you missed our previous Podcast episode, below is a brief summary. You can listen to it by going to the playlists linked above.
Episode 1: Intro to DeFi and Synthetic Assets
In the first episode our Educational Director Stanton Wong spoke with one of our core team members, Jay. Together they discussed what DeFi is, what synthetic assets are, what impact these could have on our economy, and what Horizon Protocol’s role is within all of this.
Please feel free to share any feedback, ideas, suggestions you may have with us through our social media channels found at the bottom of this post. Also, let us know what type of content you would like to see added in future episodes.
- Horizon Academy
- Telegram Announcements
- Telegram Community